Reserve a date for your next fabulous holiday party, celebration, business or municipal event, festival or fair . .
Allforaface@gmail.com serving greater Nashville and surrounding areas.
We paint children over the age of 2 years old, and only if they want to be painted.
Face art is our passion and we want your child to enjoy it too.
Our high quality makeup is cosmetic, water soluble theatrical makeup that washes off easily with soap and water.
It is hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin, in most cases.
We come prepared to entertain your guests and be worry-free to you.
We are fully insured.
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and
we are constantly upgrading our service offerings to keep things fresh, safe and fun for our clients.
During Covid-19 Public Emergency we follow local, state and federal guidelines
what we do to protect your guests
In the world of special events, I do a great deal to protect the health of my party clients and their guests.
I use high quality makeups that contain antibacterial components. These makeup products are DRY to the touch and are activated only with fresh, clean water, which gives them their creamy texture. After the event, lids are left off so that the moisture can evaporate (bacteria cannot survive without water).
To protect you, listed below are the standards we adhere to . . .
- Equipment, such as makeup chairs and tables, are clean. Anti-bacterial wipes are used on all surfaces.
- Hands of the artist are clean to start...always washed with soap and water before the event starts. Frequent use of hand sanitizer or disposable wipes are used after each guest. Any visible cuts or sores on the hands demand the use of disposable NON-Latex gloves.
- Artist will wash or wipe our hands in between every face we paint.
- Artist will use a disposable sponge per person.
- At smaller events we may use a system to avoid creating lines or crowds around the artist.
- At least 2 two basins for water are used: one for activating clean makeup, with water that is clean enough to drink. The second basin contains rinse water for dirty brushes with a sterilizing liquid soap added. These basins are cleaned and water refreshed after every 10-15 guests.
- During the event, the artist will stop to refresh water basins, and clean surfaces...taking a few minutes between guests, in order to protect those that come later.
- Individual cotton swabs or disposable brushes are used for application of lipstick. After application to the lips, the swab is discarded. No double dipping.
- Only products safe for face and body painting are used, compliant with FDA guidelines and designed for use on the skin.
- Makeup is only be applied to clean, dry skin, without damage, rash or wounds. We Do Not paint over freshly healed skin, but instead encourage a hand or arm painting.
- Require a clean and dry "canvas" to start, the artist will have clean wipes available for guests to use prior to getting decorated.
- Good judgement should always err on the side of caution. If a guest is clearly ill, they should not be painted, but provided with another form of entertainment. Stickers, bling, stamps with designs are all acceptable body art alternatives.
- After each event, non-disposable brushes are cleaned thoroughly with soap and hot water. Kits are thoroughly cleaned and prepared for the next event. Non-disposable tools are replaced when necessary.
- DURING COVID TO PROTECT OUR ARTISTS, WHEN DISTANCE IS NOT AN OPTION
- Artists will wear mask or face shield or a combination of both.
- Depending on what stage of reopening we are and recommended guidelines, we may take temperature of guests (no contact thermometer)
- We will have a Do Not Cross threshold in accordance with safe distances and ask that those in line space themselves accordingly.
- Since some of our artists are older or high risk, those artists may require
- guests to wear a mask
- no touch contact thermometer before being painted
- guests stay 10 feet from artist until it is their turn
- painting on arms or other areas (not face)
- Airbrush Face-painting and Tattoos are an excellent alternative to traditional face painting. There is no risk of cross contamination. The makeup is cosmetic alcohol based and no applicator actually touches the skin. Stencils used are wiped with fast drying alcohol between applications.
All For A Face ~ Transforming ~ Magical
A Proud Member of F.A.C.E.
In 2013, Corinne received the distinguished honor of becoming the only CERTIFIED Face painter in Tennessee. She holds a certification from F.A.C.E., the international organization that tests adherence to high quality standards for the industry. Rest easy knowing that you are hiring a CERTIFIED face painter if you want to insure the best in safety and quality.
certified member #504 2013 - 2020
Face Paint is Colorful, Fancy and Fun!
Here are our Safety Rules to keep it that way!
Face Paint Safety
- If your child has allergies or sensitive skin, the safest course is not to be painted. If you are not sure, ask for a skin patch test.
- If your child is nervous, does not want to be painted, cannot sit still or is too young to follow direction, it is best to wait till they are ready.
- If you kept your child home from school because they are ill, Do Not have them painted!
- If your child exhibits signs of POSSIBLE ILLNESS, WE CAN NOT PAINT THEM.
Signs may include but are not limited to Cough, Cold Sores, Conjunctivitis, Impetigo, Influenza, Chicken Pox, Flaking Skin, Running Nose, Broken skin, Known allergies to food or makeup. If questionable the Artist may offer to paint an arm, or refuse service entirely.
This is for your safety as well as others!
While generally safe, no cosmetic is perfectly safe. Rare, severe ALLERGIC REACTIONS usually occur within seconds. If your child complains of itching or is uncomfortable: remove the makeup IMMEDIATELY with soap and water.
Artists make every effort to practice safe protocols.
Participating in Face Painting is at one’s own risk.
- WE RECOMMEND GOOD SKIN CARE. DO NOT WEAR YOUR FACE PAINT FOR PROLONGED PERIOD OF TIME OR OVERNIGHT.
~ family reunions
~ bridal showers
~ teen events
~ church programs
~ private parties
~ corporate events
~ school events
~ grand openings
~ children's parties
~ sports events
~ community events
~ and more