WE ARE OPEN!
Please Note: We will be closed February 4 to February 12 2023.
We may be able to secure you another artist during this time.
We wish to thank all our clients, friends, and entertainment associates for a wonderful 2022! It has been our pleasure to serve you, bringing color and smiles to your festivities. Ringing in 2023, we hope to see you in the new year!
Tips for a great party: covid precautions
Although Covid-19 is not in the forefront of everyone's mind these days, it is still around and is something to consider when planning a party or event. Here are some tips for planning your next one.
- Keep it small, less is more these days
- Hold it outdoors, weather permitting. If not,enable social distancing, place seating apart as much as possible.
- Let people know it's okay to not attend if they don't feel well or feel uncomfortable attending.
- You may wish to indicate that you prefer folks stay home if they do not feel well.
- Keep in mind that if anyone in your household feels ill, or you feel it is important to quarantine yourselves from a possible exposure, it is okay to cancel, postpone or reschedule your event.
As guidelines for social events are modified we will continue to accommodate them. We want to keep you, your guests, and our artists safe. Our artists test themselves for covid. If your venue requires proof please let us know.
(Lead Artist, Corinne is FULLY vaccinated but will wear a mask indoors in case some of your guests are not.)
NEW SERVICE! Paint with me Party
Have the kiddos make their own art! Instructor guides guests through making their own painting. Supplies included. Brushes, water cups, canvas and paint. Up to 10 guests. Recommended for 8 years old and up.
Venue must have tables for guests to work at. Remember to provide safe social distancing practices.
adults love to be transformed
with fantastic faces and cool tattoos.
Our Favorite Face is Yours!
Serving Nashville and middle TN.
Available for any and all types of events.
Our fantasy face art will bring your dreams to life, be it: fantastical, whimsical, beautiful, fanciful, theatrical, cute, scary, sophisticated, dramatic, elegant, or creepy.
Proud to have held membership in:
- International Face Painting and Body Art Association (FPBAA).
- Directory of Professional Make-up Artists.
- Central Jersey Face Paint Artist Guild founder/member.
- Face Paint Forum
A proud to be a formermember of: