"Putting people into small confined spaces for a special event is not risk free. But we as entertainers must do what we can to lessen the risk of contagious illness. I treat each guest as if they were a member of my own family and protect their health the same way I would my own children."
IN KEEPING WITH TN GUIDELINES & CDC GUIDELINES AND IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT THE COMMUNITY AND KEEPING WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING BOOKINGS WITH OVER 10 GUESTS UNTIL AFTER JULY 15*.
*Depending on the changing situation this date may change.
Face Painting is a restricted activity under Tennessee Guidelines during the current COVID19 state of emergency. As the public responds to covid19 (coronavirus) let us assure you that when we are again able to provide face painting we do everything we can to protect your guests from cross contamination.
If you are concerned about the spread of germs, I will be totally honest: face painting is not a risk-free activity. But then again, once you leave your home, there is very little out there that DOESN'T put you at risk of picking up a germ or two. (Think of the grocery carts you push, the hands you shake, the railings you hold onto climbing stairs, the money you handle, and even, elevator buttons.) But in my world of special events, I do a great deal to protect the health of my party clients and their guests.
I use high quality makeups that contain antibacterial components. These makeup products are DRY to the touch and are activated only with fresh, clean water, which gives them their creamy texture. After the event, lids are left off so that the moisture can evaporate (bacteria cannot survive without water).
To protect you, listed below are the standards we adhere to . . .
- Artist will wash or wipe our hands in between every face we paint.
- Artist will use a disposable sponge or applicator per person.
- We now use disposable brushes and applicators.
- At smaller events we have a new system to avoid creating lines or crowds around the artist
- Only use products safe for face and body painting. Compliant with FDA guidelines and designed for use on the skin.
- At least 2 two basins for water are used: one for activating clean makeup, with water that is clean enough to drink. The second basin contains rinse water for dirty brushes with a sterilizing liquid soap added. These basins are cleaned and water refreshed after every 10-15 guests.
- Brushes are cleaned in between guests by spraying with liquid brush soap that kills bacteria.
- Individual cotton swabs or disposable brushes are used for application of lipstick. After application to the lips, the swab is discarded. No double dipping.
- Hands of the artist are clean to start...always washed with soap and water before the event starts. Frequent use of hand sanitizer or disposable wipes are used after each guest. Any visible cuts or sores on the hands demand the use of disposable NON-Latex gloves.
- Equipment, such as makeup chairs and tables, are clean. Anti-bacterial wipes are used on all surfaces.
- During the event, the artist will stop to refresh water basins, and clean surfaces...taking a few minutes between guests, in order to protect those that come later.
- Makeup is only be applied to clean, dry skin, without damage, rash or wounds. We Do Not paint over freshly healed skin, but instead encourage a hand or arm painting.
- Require a clean and dry "canvas" to start, the artist will have clean wipes available for guests to use prior to getting decorated.
- After each event, non-disposable brushes are cleaned thoroughly with soap and hot water.
- Good judgement should always err on the side of caution. If a guest is clearly ill, they should not be painted, but provided with another form of entertainment. Stickers, bling, stamps with designs are all acceptable body art alternatives.
- TO PROTECT OUR ARTISTS, WHEN DISTANCE IS NOT AN OPTION
- Artists will wear mask or face shield or a combination of both.
- Depending on what stage of reopening we are and recommended guidelines, we may take temperature of guests (no contact thermometer)
- We will have a Do Not Cross threshold in accordance with safe distances and ask that those in line space themselves accordingly.
- Airbrush Tattoos are an excellent alternative to face paint. There is no risk of cross contamination. The makeup is cosmetic alcohol based and no applicator actually touches the skin.
All For A Face ~ Transforming ~ Magical
A Proud Member of F.A.C.E.
In 2013, Corinne received the distinguished honor of becoming the only CERTIFIED Face painter in Tennessee. She holds a certification from F.A.C.E., the international organization that tests adherence to high quality standards for the industry. Rest easy knowing that you are hiring a CERTIFIED face painter if you want to insure the best in safety and quality.
certified member #504
Face Paint is Colorful, Fancy and Fun!
Here are our Safety Rules to keep it that way!
Face Paint Safety
- If your child has allergies or sensitive skin, the safest course is not to be painted. If you are not sure, ask for a skin patch test.
- If your child is nervous, does not want to be painted, cannot sit still or is too young to follow direction, it is best to wait till they are ready.
- If you kept your child home from school because they are ill, Do Not have them painted!
- If your child exhibits signs of POSSIBLE ILLNESS, WE CAN NOT PAINT THEM.
Signs may include but are not limited to Cough, Cold Sores, Conjunctivitis, Impetigo, Influenza, Chicken Pox, Flaking Skin, Running Nose, Broken skin, Known allergies to food or makeup. If questionable the Artist may offer to paint an arm, or refuse service entirely.
This is for your safety as well as others!
While generally safe, no cosmetic is perfectly safe. Rare, severe ALLERGIC REACTIONS usually occur within seconds. If your child complains of itching or is uncomfortable: remove the makeup IMMEDIATELY with soap and water.
Artists make every effort to practice safe protocols.
Participating in Face Painting is at one’s own risk.
- WE RECOMMEND GOOD SKIN CARE. DO NOT WEAR YOUR FACE PAINT FOR PROLONGED PERIOD OF TIME OR OVERNIGHT.
- All For a Face believes in the magic of pretending and the happiness it brings!
- We paint children over the age of 2 years old, and only if
they want to be painted.
- Face art is our passion and we want your
child to enjoy it too.
- Our high quality makeup is cosmetic, water
soluble theatrical makeup that washes off easily with soap and water.
- It is hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin, in most cases.
come prepared to entertain your guests and be worry-free to you.
- We are fully insured.
satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we are constantly
upgrading our service offerings to keep things fresh, safe and fun for
Upscale face painting, temporary airbrush tattoos, and sophisticated glitter art
~ family reunions
~ bridal showers
~ teen events
~ church programs
~ private parties
~ corporate events
~ school events
~ grand openings
~ children's parties
~ sports events
~ community events
~ and more